You know you live in 2005 when...
- You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
- You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
- You have a list of 16 phone numbers to reach your family of four.
- You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
- Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
- You go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.
- You make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "9" to get an outside line.
- You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.
- You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.
- Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
- You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home.
- Every commercial on television has a website at the bottom of the screen.
- Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life,
is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
- You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
- You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
- You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
- Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.