And, saving the best for last...
- Dear God, please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter.
There is Nothing good in there now.
- Dear God, Thank you for the baby brother but what I asked for was a
puppy. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up.
- Dear Mr. God, I wish you would not make it so easy for people to come
apart I had to have 3 stitches and a shot.
- God, I read the bible. What does beget mean? Nobody will tell me.
- Dear God, How did you know you were God? Who told you?
- Dear God, Is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his golf
words in the house?
- Dear God, I bet it's very hard for you to love all of everybody in the
whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.
- Dear God, I like the story about Noah the best of all of them. You
really made up some good ones. I like walking on water, too.
- Dear God, My Grandpa says you were around when he was a little boy. How
far back do you go?
- Dear God, Do you draw the lines around the countries? If you don't,
- Dear God, Did you mean for giraffes to look like that or was it an
- Dear God, In bible times, did they really talk that fancy?
- Dear God, How come you did all those miracles in the old days and
don't do any now?
- Dear God, Please send Dennis Clark to a different summer camp this year.
- Dear God, Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if
they each had their own rooms. It works out OK with me and my brother.
- Dear God, I keep waiting for spring, but it never did come yet. What's
up? Don't forget.
- Dear God, My brother told me about how we are born but it just doesn't
sound right. What do you say?
- Dear God, If you watch in Church on Sunday I will show you my new
- Dear God, Is Reverend Coe a friend of yours, or do you just know him
through the business?
- Dear God, I do not think anybody could be a better God than you. Well,
I just want you to know that. I am not just saying that because you are
- Dear God, It is great the way you always get the stars in the right
place. Why can't you do that with the moon?
- Dear God, I am doing the best I can. Really !!!!
- Dear God, I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the
sunset you made on Tuesday night. That was really cool.