- assembled 9/9/2005
- He attacked and took over 2 countries.
- He spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.
- He shattered the record for the biggest annual deficit in history (not easy!).
- He set an economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.
- He set an all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
- He was the first president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
- In his first year in office he set the all-time record for most days on
vacation by any president in U.S. history (tough to beat dad's, but he did).
- After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, he presided
over the worst security failure in U.S. history.
- He set the record for the most campaign fund raising trips by any
president in U.S. history.
- In his first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.
- He cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any
other president in U.S. history.
- He set the all-time record for most real estate foreclosures in a 12-month period.
- He appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than
any president in U.S. history.
- He set the record for the fewest press conferences of any president since
the advent of TV.
- He signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than
any other U.S. president in history.
- He presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to
intervene when corruption was revealed.
- He cut health care benefits for war veterans.
- He set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously
take to the streets to protest him (15 million people), shattering the
record for the protest against any person in the history of mankind.
- He dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
- He made his presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any in U.S. history.
- Members of his cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S.
history (the "poorest" multimillionaire, Condoleezza Rice, has a Chevron
oil tanker named after her)
- He was the first president in U.S. history to have all 50 states of the
Union simultaneously struggle against bankruptcy.
- He presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud in any market
in any country in the history of the world.
- He was the first president in U.S. history to order a U.S. attack AND
military occupation of a sovereign nation, and he did so against the will of
the United Nations and the vast majority of the international community.
- He created the largest government department bureaucracy in the
history of the United States, called the "Bureau of Homeland Security."
- He set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases,
more than any other president in U.S. history (Ronnie was tough to beat,
but he did it!!).
- He was the first president in U.S. history to compel the United Nations to
remove the U.S. from Human Rights Commission.
- He was the first president in U.S. history to have the United Nations
remove the U.S. from the Elections Monitoring Board.
- He removed more checks and balances, and has the least amount of
congressional oversight of any presidential administration in U.S. history.
- He rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant by withdrawing from the
World Court of Law.
- He refused to allow inspectors to have access to U.S. prisoners of war
and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.
- He was the first president in U.S. history to refuse United Nations
election inspectors access during the 2002 U.S. elections.
- He was the all-time U.S. (and world) record holder for most corporate
- The biggest lifetime contributor to his campaign, who is also one of his
best friends, presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds
in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).
- He spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in U.S. history.
- He was the first president to run and hide when the U.S. came under attack
and then lied that the enemy had the code to Air Force I.
- He was the first U.S. president to establish a secret shadow government.
- He took the world's sympathy for the U.S. after 9/11, and in less than a
year made the U.S. the most resented country in the world, possibly the
biggest diplomatic failure in U.S. and world history.
- He was the first U.S. president in history to have a majority of the
people of Europe (71%) view his presidency as the biggest threat to world
peace and stability.
- He changed U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded
- He set the all-time record for the number of administration appointees
who violated U.S. law by not selling their huge investments in corporations
bidding for government contracts.
- He removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any
other president in U.S. history.
- He entered office with the strongest economy in U.S. history and in less
than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.
- He has at least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving
record has been erased and is not available).
- He was AWOL from the National Guard and deserted the military during time
- He refused to take a drug test or even answer any questions about drug
use. (wink, wink)
- All records of his tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to
his father's library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
- All records of any SEC investigations into his insider trading or
bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.
- All minutes of meetings of any public corporation for which he served on
the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.
- Any records or minutes from meetings he (or his VP) attended regarding
public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.
You can see more of Bush’s resume at http://judykitsune.wordpress.com/2008/02/07/accomplishments-of-our-president/